I am super happy with life! Stephen and I have been eating healthy dinners and it feels great. I love finding healthy, quick dinners that I want to continue to make. I can’t take credit for this recipe but I can definitely promote it.
First recipe that i highly recommend comes from Ambitious Kitchen. This Crunch Cashew Thai salad is BEYOND! I used PB2 instead of the suggest peanut butter. Also, I used gluten free soy sauce so this dish is 100% gluten free and vegan. I think it serves 6 people which means according to My Fitness Pal this amazing recipe is only 183 calories per serving!!!
The ginger peanut butter combo is great!
Whole ingredients! Veggies! Whole grains! Balance! Oh its good!
The detox greatness continues with this veggie stir fry recipe. I adapted this recipe and added quite a few veggies to the mix. It was filling, nutritious and super low calorie. One serving is only 190 calories!
Veggie Quinoa Detox Stir Fry
- 1 small yellow onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 head of broccoli
- 10 button mushrooms
- 1 small bushel of kale
- 2 small zuchinni
- 1 c of quinoa
- 3 c veggie broth
- 1.5 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
1. Rinse veggies and chop roughly. Place ingredients in food processor and pulse.
2. Place veggies in deep saute pan (needs a lid) with 1 tbsp of olive oil and let cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Pour quinoa and broth and bring to a boil. Mix all ingredients together.
Bring to a boil and cover
4. Stir in spices.
5. Once boiling cover mixture, bring to a low -medium and cook for 15 minutes (or until moisture evaporates)
* You can serve cold or warm