This is part throw back… part new. I made these treats last year but never actually wrote about it. Its a win win for me! These Eagle treats were a party hit and really easy to make. If you are heading to a BBQ today and want to woo the crowd, whip these little guys up!
American Eagle Marshmallow Treats
*Warning: These are too good… be careful
- Package of oreos
- White chocolate (chips to melt)
- Coconut Shreds
- Cashews (pick out the pieces that are relatively skinny beforehand)
- Black Icing (the pen kind is best)
**Have all of your materials ready to go, this is time sensitive and you need to move rather quickly because of the chocolate.
1. In a microwave safe bowl melt white chocolate.
2. Dip the marshmallow into the white chocolate and immediately place on oreo (use chocolate to as an adhesive)
3. Coat the chocolate covered orea with coconut shreds
4. Repeat steps 1-3 until supplies run out
5. Push cashew into the middle of the marshmallow
6. Draw two small dots above the cashew nose.