Burt has been a charmer. An absolute DELIGHT! Maybe he finally is coming out of his puppy years or maybe (just maybe) our hard work is finally paying off. Either way, we adore his behavior. To celebrate his consistent listening and good behavior I made Burt celebratory treats. I also purchased him a little token of gratitude.
Burtie Banana Bites
1/2 c oat flakes
2.5 tbsp peanut butter
1/3 c blueberries
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Mash bananas and add blueberries.
- Fold in peanut butter an oats.
- Spoon mixture onto cookie sheet.
- Wait until they begin crisp.